BookTubers wanted! Do you like to read? Do you want people to know all about a book that has kept you up all night? Take part in our nationwide contest by recording a short video of yourself reviewing a recent French or English book and get a chance to win fantastic prizes! Check the rules of our competition and start recording! Winners will be revealed in the presence of a panel of Franco-British BookTubers: Lemon June, Katherine Woodfine and Clémentine Beauvais. Open to schools, children and families.
- Two categories:
- Junior readers (7-11)
- Young Adult readers (12-16)
- Your video should not last longer than 1 min 30 sec.
- You can enter the competition either individually or as a group (as part of a class project or with friends)
The review can be in English or French (or take it up a notch and make it bilingual)
- Please be original! As much as we love them, we don’t accept reviews of Harry Potter books
- The video needs to be properly filmed and with audible sound (see our tutorial video below)
- Format: mp4 / H264 / HD
- Entry, application and image reproduction rights forms are to be returned signed by both parents by 10 November 2017, to: email@example.com
- Please note that all documents submitted (video, signed image reproduction rights and application forms) need to be transferred in one go through WeTransfer.