A friend of the South Ken Kids Festival, Aurélie Guillerey returns to London this year after her first visit in 2014. She is a French illustrator who likes to tell stories about naughty children, sly animals and loving parents. Her latest book published in English Daddy Long Legs is a warm, reassuring story all about the special bond between a father and his child and their many ways of overcoming all sorts of imaginary obstacles.
- Le crocodile du boulevard de Belleville (2017, Nathan)
- Daddy Long Legs (2017, Two Hoots)
- Mes premiers airs de reggae (2017, Gründ)
- Noé et Azote, Tome 9 : Coup de Théâtre ! (2017, Magnard)
- Roule pizza et file la crêpe (2016, Syros)