A celebrated writer and illustrator, Gaëtan Dorémus won the New York Times Best Illustrated Children’s Book Award in 2012 as well as the Ragazzi at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair. Gaëtan has published over 30 books: he tells the great adventure of Till Owlyglass (Till l’Espiègle), or the odd but sweet encounter between a boy and a crocodile, or the hard life of a caterpillar who thinks he’s an ogre, or again wordless stories that one will want to read again and again.
- Dans les dents! Une vie d’ogre (2017, Actes Sud)
- Minute, papillon (2017, Rouergue)
- Courage et autres poèmes, illustration of Paul Éluard’s poems (2016, Gallimard)
- Till l’Espiègle et les musiciens (2016, Les Fourmis Rouges)
- Les Oreilles (2016, Albin Michel)
- My Baby Crocodile (2016, Enchanted Lion)
- La maman de la maman de monpapa (2016, Les Fourmis Rouges)