Award winner at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair and specially recommended by Tales on Moon Lane bookshop, Katie Harnett is a young Cambridge-based illustrator and the author of Ivy and the Lonely Raincloud and Archie Snufflekins published in French under the title Chez qui se cache Michel le chat? After having studied illustration at the University of the West of England and at Cambridge, she now works on picture books, book covers and lots of other exciting projects that come her way.
- Franklin’s Flying Bookshop (2017, Thames & Hudson)
- Ivy and the Lonely Raincloud (2017, Flying Eye)
- Chez qui se cache Michel le chat ? (2017, Gallimard)
- Archie Snufflekins (2016, Flying Eye)
- Little Bits of Sky (2016, Nosy Crow)