London-based Sarah Ardizzone has translated many writers from French into English, including such exciting names as Daniel Pennac, Timothée de Fombelle, Barroux, Marjolaine Leray or Marianne Dubuc. She also runs translation workshops and is active in the Translators in Schools project.
- It’s My Pond by Claire Garralon (2017, Book Island)
- The Book of Pearl by Timothée de Fombelle (2016, Walker)
- Alpha by Bessora (2016, Barrington Stoke)
- Vango Book Two: A Prince Without a Kingdom by Timothée de Fombelle (2015, Walker)
- School Blues by Daniel Pennac (2011, Quercus)
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (2010, HMH Books)