Info & Bookings
Early booking is essential.
From £3 to £15, our events are accessible to everyone. For more information on prices, check out our events and book online, or call our box office on 020 7871 3515.
Institut français | 17 Queensberry Place | London SW7 2DT
Tube: South Kensington | Bus: 14, 49, 70 74, 345, 360, 414, 430, Cl
- Jérôme Chevrier – Head of the Book Department
- Philippe Mouchel – Festival Officer
- Agathe – School activities officer, events at the Institute booking
Tel: +44 (0)20 7871 3511 – email@example.com
- Sarah Sangoï – School bookings Officer
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7073 1318 – firstname.lastname@example.org
All press enquiries to:
- Jérôme Chevrier: email@example.com | 020 7073 1307
- Natacha Antolini: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7871 3520
Will the events be in French or in English?
Most events will be in English, and if the authors do not speak English, there will be a translator.
Can parents attend workshops with their children?
Tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable. If not specified otherwise, all workshops are for children only. Other events welcome both parents and children. For every event, you must book one ticket per person attending, adults and children alike.