The South Ken Kids Festival has at heart to reach out across London and beyond. Over 40 schools from nurseries to secondary schools are involved in the festival each year.
From 15 to 21 November we offer different workshops, talks with authors, film screenings, performance, translation, film-making and virtual reality: brilliantly bilingual throughout.
Join us at the Institut français or let the festival come to you!
Registration deadline: 30 September
- “Events at the Institut booking form” has to be returned to Agathe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Workshops booking form” has to be returned to Nathalie at email@example.com
To celebrate the 400th anniversary of Jean de la Fontaine’s birth, pupils from French and British schools in the UK were invited to rediscover his famous Fables through drawings, videos and brand new creations.
Special thanks to all the participant schools, pupils and their teachers:
- Ms Sophie Chemin, Ms Emilie Galmiche, Ms Lydia Orhan (École André Malraux),
- Ms Evelyne Hagg (Ecole Jacques Prévert),
- Ms Camille Abrahams, Ms Manuelle Tourneret, Séverine Woodcock (École française de Bristol),
- Ms Nathalie Paris (La Petite École de Newcastle),
- Ms Alexia Duguey, Ms Lynda Jeannot and the parents (Les Petits Caméléons)
A member of our festival team would be more than happy to chat with your school and/or answer any questions you might have and talk about the festival, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Nathalie – Festival officer, workshop booking
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7073 1318 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Agathe – School activities officer, events at the Institut booking
Tel: + 44 (0)20 7871 3511 – email@example.com
Illustration: La Course au Chocolat © Pauline Martin, Nathan